Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to the love of my life....

Today is Mr. Downeastdoingstuff's birthday. I dedicate this post to him.

He is my BFF (sorry, Donna). My Best Friend Forever and Ever, so I guess he's my BFFAE.
I'm so glad this day exists, because if he wasn't born on this day, I wouldn't have my BFFAE, and that would be very sad.

He is also the best looking guy in the world, as you can see below....

Oops, sorry, that's Johnny Depp. He's also good looking, but not as good as Mr. Downeastdoingstuff.

OK, OK, here is a picture of him.....
Oh, this is embarrassing....that's Tom Selleck (I just realized, if you're not old enough, you might not know who he is....) (Not that I'M that old, I just heard about him somewhere, I think, and thought he was sweet.)

Alright, this is Mr. Downeastdoingstuff.
OMG. I don't know what's happening? This isn't him either! It's Gerard Butler as the Phantom of the Opera, I think. I don't know how he got into this blog post. He is darn cute, though, now that I look at him...And as the Phantom, be still my heart. I would've picked the Phantom over that Raoul guy any day, oh yes and what a bod! And those eyes........

Ahem. cough. cough.

Ok, Ok, OK....THIS IS HIM !!!  A couple of years younger and reading a book already. He's so smart.
(YES, It really is him...) 
Happy Birthday to the best husband in the world! I love you Birdman.

14 comments:

Birdman said...

Well, for your information... I HAVE been mistaken for Johnny Depp at the mall, or was that Keith Richards? I can't remember.hahahaha

Pink Feather Paradise said...

I think its soooo sweet that you both communicate via blog.... aahhhhhh!

I think Mr Depp is gorgeous...and Tom selleck was my dream guy when I was little... love him in that red sports car! and 3 men and a baby/lady! I am not sure who the next fellow is... but half his face is quite attractive.. I think!

and the young man at the end is adorable... you are a very lucky lady indeed... and I don't care who knows how old I am... but if they could tell me I would appreciate it as I keep forgeting! lol ;D

Happy Birthday Mr Downeast!

Kathleen said...

Happy Birthday to your adorable husband. It is so sweet to still be so in love! Hugs, Kathleen

Lili said...

And a gorgeous day it is in Maine for a birthday! Hope you two have an enjoyable day!

Debbie said...

You are sooo funny my friend! Happy birthday to your BFFAE....such a cute picture of him at that age reading a book!? Sounds like you have a wonderful relationship....so sweet!

brattcat said...

Elena, why have I never come to your blog before? It's a riot. You bet I'll be coming from now on. Hope you get a really big piece of Birdman's cake today.

OhioMom said...

Happy Birthday Birdman! May your day be filled with the sweet sound of birdsong.

Elenka I have a BFFAE also, and I can't imagine my world without my food critic :)

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

How sweet - lovely post!!!!

Evansmom said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.. how ridiculously CUTE!! JD.. melts my heart eh

Happy Birthday to the hubs!!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

I. Loved. This. Post.

What a wonderful tribute. (and thanks for the eye candy);)

Rebecca Nelson said...

This was soooooooooo precious. Happy Birthday to your hubbs...

Rebecca

Deb Shucka said...

What a sweet and funny post. Full of love.

Debbie said...

Wow. Your husband is hot in all of his photos! Hope he had a great birthday.