Friday, June 10, 2011

Da da da da, da da da da....(sung to Twilight Zone music)


So I’m standing by the strawberries in the grocery store. Two women are chatting nearby.


One says, “So, your birthday’s in April?”

#2 says, “ Yes, it is. Is yours in April, too?”

#1 says, “Yea!”

#2 says, “April what?”

#1 says, “Oh, it’s really in February.”

#2.......blink.......blink

#1 says, “most people I know with an April birthday have it in February.”


Me: blink....blink....scratch head....walk away as quickly as possible.


The Twilight Zone never ends.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That is too funny! And makes imperfect sense!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i hope it wasn't me! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoox

brattcat said...

Didn't you know grocery stores often are portals to other dimensions?

Traveling Bells said...

Sure. Why not. Okey dokey. What planet were they from (y'all)???

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I always say - grocery stores are where you meet the strangest people - whether you want to or not.

Sharon Creech said...

Whaaaa? Peoples! Nut-heads!

NancyLou said...

That's funny. My April birthday is in July.

Debbie said...

My December birthday is in August....just sayin...