Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Sunday Picture....


  Yes, I'm back in Maine. It is 40º outside currently, but a big snow storm is developing off the coast. Could be a foot of the white stuff by morning. (At least it's 'white'...there's some purity in that.)
  As for my Sunday Picture...my favorite hubby and my little kitty from Siam. Getting in some reading. (Actually the kitty is staring at the shut off TV, wishing it to turn on.)
  The calm before the storm. Just being with these guys is the calmness I need. (And a glass of wine in a couple of hours...)
  Happy Sunday.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I can't imagine! It is like 60 here in Texas today. I just got back from Wal-mart with tulips in hand to plant around my trees. I will post about that later...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see the book in hand! Sounds like it came at the right time-snow storm!! Enjoy...

Selba said...

Nice Sunday pic :)

I used to have a Siamese cat, ah.. I miss her a lot!