Saturday, March 17, 2012

Translator needs a translator....


I
like to do stuff. I find millions of things to do on Pinterest. I save them for later.......(yawn).

But these directions for making a round basket out of plastic bags were obviously translated from another language by somebody other than a human being. (I hope)

Check this out.

I especially like this line....
"We can get his head on a nail wire for easy weaving!"

So, when you are really pissed off at some guy, you might want to get his head on a nail wire for easy weaving!

Now you have the directions.



image credit

9 comments:

Traveling Bells said...

I have just recently discovered Pinterest. It can be a time suck, but it sure is a neat site. I think I'll skip this particular project, thankyouverymuch...

Robin Larkspur said...

LOL! "With his body, the plastic fibers stacked on each other, both have stitched out the blockage." This sounds like a surgical technique for someone with intestinal problems!! Great post, thanks for sharing this hilarious tutorial. Love the image you chose, too!!

Sharon Creech said...

I have a bigga headache looking at this photo. (And I'm a new fan of pinterest, too.) xx

Debbie said...

Oh yeah....it's a darn good thing I don't have an Ipad because I would be sitting in my recliner gazing at pinterest photos forever! I would need my husband to somehow get a hydraulic lift to get me out of there. He is on his Ipad ALL the time!

Lili said...

The last line for the instructions is priceless...."It is very easy!" haha
I will admit to having a Pinterest addiction. ~Lili

Balisha said...

Hi Elenka,
Just stopped by to wish you a Happy Easter.
Balisha

Cheri said...

I'm a pinterest addict and I just found your blog from another blog. I truly love your photos but your paintings are amazing. My daughter is a gift for painting and I'm directing her to your blog. They are truly beautiful.

Jana said...

Cheri directed me to your blog and I too am in love with it. I love pinterest I call it my new best friend. I am very envious of your paintings, I can take a picture of it, but you can paint it.....wow I am impressed. Enjoyed your blog.

Anonymous said...

Haha! There are some days I feel like I can relate to that guy - just a second away from screaming 'enough already!!'.